With natural, mineral UV filters based on zinc oxide (non-nano), Naïf's Sunscreen Baby & Kids is suitable for even the most sensitive skin. The natural sunscreen instantly protects the face and body from harmful UV rays. The cream is easy to apply and doesn't leave a white layer, thanks to the natural oils.
Did you know that sunscreen can seriously pollute the ocean? This is because of the ingredients oxybenzone and octinoxate, but also micro-plastics and nano-particles. Good news, none of these ingredients in our sunscreen! Also, the packaging is made of sugar cane. This saves about 55 grams of CO2 per tube compared to a normal plastic tube.
We advise babies to keep out of the sun as much as possible during the first year. The Naïf Baby & Kids Natural Sunscreen is also safe to use for the sensitive skin of newborns.
- Natural ingredients
- Cares and protects against UVA and UVB
- Protects with a natural SPF30
- Doesn't leave a white layer
- In sustainable packaging, made of sugar cane
- Developed and produced in the Netherlands
- For all skin types, with minimal risk of skin reaction
- 100% vegan and ocean-friendly, no oxybenzone